My colleagues and I do our best to help when people have to choose kitchen appliances. I loving finding out about the pros and cons of various appliances and my job requires that I must know everything there is to know about them.
Quality and affordability
The key these days when buying appliances is price. Times are tuff and manufacturers realize that they have to offer the client various options.
One unit that meets these criteria is the Waste King L-111 continuous operation garbage disposer. It is priced right and still has quality characteristics. Reviews on this model have also been great! Let’s see why:
- Compact: Houses are smaller these days, so customers prefer smaller sized appliances in their kitchens. This unit is compact, so it is perfect for smaller apartments.
- Easy installation: Most people will be able to install this model by themselves. No need to call in the technicians! It takes less than 15 minutes. There are also videos online to help you with the installation.
- Warranty: This model has a 2 year in-home warranty. A Technician will come to your house to repair it. No mess, no fuss.
- Robust: The 2 year warranty is offered because you probably will not use it. This model has a grinding chamber and drain housing that is rust-free. So it will not break down easily.
- Speed: This model has a 1/3 Horsepower motor and, when switched on, runs at 1900rpm.
- Price: You will be able to pick one up at Amazon for just over R50 (shipping included). So it is really affordable!
The Waste King L-1001 and L-2600 cost a little more, but with 0.5 horsepower they can deal with more waste. So they are one step ahead.